This listing is for one handmade leather iPhone wallet case.
This iPhone Wallet Case is available for the following iPhone devices: (the rear camera window cutout will be different depending on your iPhone)
- iPhone 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 15 Pro
- iPhone 15 Plus
- iPhone 15
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 10 (X)
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XsMAX
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S / 6S Plus
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- iPhone 5 / 5S / SE
Please select your iPhone device from the Device drop-down menu.
- Soft silicone snap-in iPhone case
- Acts Like Leather Armor for Your iPhone
- 1 interior pocket for cash and extras
- 3 credit card slots (hold 9+ cards)
- Premium Full Grain Distressed Leather
- Our signature hand stitching
- All products are handmade, made to order
- Supports Wireless Charging
Customize Your Wallet!
Personalization (optional add $8) is also available for this listing. Select it from the drop down menu.
Please note, the ‘JSH’ is just a sample. You get to choose the initials that go on your iPhone wallet.
For this listing, we recommend, our Monogram #8, as pictured, 1 cm high, on the front, bottom, right corner.
Or you can pick any font you wish, just so long as its free for us to download.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is the silicone case attached to the leather? The case is both glued and sewn to the leather, so you can’t remove the silicone case. You can however, easily pop your phone out of the silicone if the need ever arises.
2. What color is the thread in the lead picture? Dark Brown.
3. The thread color in the picture looks blue. We use a waxed nylon thread. The wax on the thread is reflecting the light when the photo was taken. The thread color is the lead picture is dark brown, not blue.
4. I can’t find my iPhone in the list? If you need assistance correctly selecting your phone, please feel free to message us.
★★★★★ Great personal effect. I recommend this high quality product to anyone with high standards.
Leather Fact Checks
Read here to learn more about the history of wallets.
Read here to learn more about the different grades of leather and what to look for when making a leather purchase online.
To learn how to treat and care for wet leather, check out our guide.
For other leather related questions, visit our leather facts page.